Spreading joy to those who need it most has never been easier. There are plenty of ways to get involved with Jarrett’s Joy Cart – with as little or as much effort as possible.
Here are some examples of what others have done to lend a hand. Follow their example, or find your own way of helping.
- Schedule a few hours a month to help organize toys and inventory.
- Help at the clinic one afternoon a month by organizing toys and making a list of current and future needs.
- Become our liaison between Kentucky Children’s Hospital Specialty clinic departments and Jarrett’s Joy Cart to see how we can meet their needs.
- Help us connect with groups willing to spread the Joy by encouraging businesses, organizations and individuals to donate.
- Become a committee member. Committees such as Events, Development, Public Relations, Volunteer Coordinator, and others are waiting for some great volunteers.
- Ask your company to match financial donations or set up a toy drive.
- Assist with administrative paperwork
- Share the joy of the holidays by donating gifts for the patients’ Moms and Dads for the Holiday Store.
Contact your local chapter to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
*Hospital volunteers must be at least 18 years old and are required to undergo training along with a tuberculosis test and must show proof of MMR vaccinations.